Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week Three - Life as a High School Intern


So many things are happening as the days pass. Two periods a day of classes, then you're off to the cafeteria for a delicious and hearty lunch, a little socializing with your friends, and a few "I'll see you tomorrows". Then you're on your way to the train or bus so that you can do your thing: Intern, assist, help out, learn.

Every time I go to my internship I go to my mentor, then I tell him good afternoon sir. and he say good afternoon fady, then I go to the class room to sharp all the pencils and to organize the chairs, and the tables, and I situp the colors and the work sheets. some times my ment0r comes to me and ask me to make some copies for all the kids and before the kids come in side the center my mentor give me some snacks for the kids so when the kids comes to the class then they find something to eat and after one hour the kids start to do their home work and we help them to make them understand the material of their classes. and in the end of the day if they finish their home work early then we play games like chess for example, or we do some reading until their parents come to take them home. at the end of the day I go to my mentor and I till him it is time for for me to go please sign my time card if you can please, then he till me of course and thank you for helping us have a good day. then I leave

No comments:

Post a Comment